Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Hello,


I am an Arsenal supporter of thirty-nine years standing. I remain as committed a fan as I have been since the day in 1970 when I knew Arsenal was the football club for me.

In just over six weeks we will be embarking on our latest adventure. The signing of Vermaelen was a good start. With a couple more additions - a defensive midfield enforcer and another central defender we will be ready to challenge on all fronts.
We have numerous options in our attacking midfielders . There is depth upfront with the likes of Van Persie, Adebayor, Bendtner, Vela, Walcott and the expected return to full fitness of Eduardo.
Hopefully we will have better luck with injuries this time around. A fit Rosicky would be an enormous plus.

This is my first post. In the days to come I will be making more comments. I am optimistic of our club's chances of challenging on all fronts. However I will not hesitate to comment on player performances and committment, team selection, tactics, etc.

Keep the faith.

Cheers,

Gooner Ken

No comments: